As our UI/UX Designer, you will :
- Deliver user interface designs that convey simplicity and clarity to complex ideas that fit into user’s workflows, work closely with Product Team and Front-End Developers.
- Produce wire-frames, storyboards, user journeys, process streams and site maps to viably communicate interaction, outline concepts, content route and research discoveries.
- Ensure consistency of established gauges and style guides.
- Take part in conceptualizing ideas to answer complex design issues.
- Receptiveness to help with the customer research & analysis.
1-4 years of proven UI/UX design experience, followed by strong portfolio in creating wire-frames, storyboards, journey maps, user personas, process diagram and site maps.
An eye for detail in final product visualization.
Familiar with agile environment.
Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, inVision, Axure and other wireframing tools.